Sunday, October 19, 2008

Leaves at Grammy's House

Zoe, Ella, Ashlyn and Shamri. Four blonde autumn beauties!

We love the fall! Have I mentioned that a million times yet? We were at my parents house today and their backyard was full of huge, crunchy, crinkly leaves just waiting to be tossed and jumped on and stuffed down someone's pants!!! It really is worth all the itching later on, isn't it?

These are my sisters, Emily and Laura, and my sweet neices, Charly, Ashlyn and Shamri. I'm the fat one sitting down who couldn't stand up for the leaf fight! (2 1/2 more weeks!)


You don't want to get in a leaf fight with my sisters. You'll be cleaning your pants out for hours!

Ella couldn't wait to build the leaf pile back up and start again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are hardly fat!! I am really excited for you guys to get a boy. :-) I wish we could have come down yesterday to see everyone!! The leaf fight looks like a blast. I love the first picture of all the girls.