Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa's Flying Choppers Now


Merry Christmas from all of us! I hope everyone is more prepared for this holiday than I am. With Max coming into our life, Christmas really snuck up on me. But it is always easy to get into the spirit after Andys' works' Christmas party. Every year Santa and Mrs. Claus (except she had to stay at the North Pole this year) fly in courtesy of AirMed to the screaming delight of kids. He gives them a wonderful gift and is EXTREMELY jolly! After a party like this, the kids have been so excited. Last night I crept up to their bedroom door and listened to Ella and Zoe singing Rudolph and Frosty and Jingle Bells to each other and giggling the whole time. Ella would tell Zoe all about how "Santa is magic, so he will make us a chimney that he can come down" with Zoe responding, "REALLY!" It was so cute and the excitement welled up in my chest just as strong as if I was 5 too!

3 comments:

Amanda C said...

How fun! And Sarah you do not look like you just had a baby!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fabulous time!!! I love watching the kids get so excited for Christmas, it puts me in the Christmas spirit too. I echo Amanda in saying you are looking GREAT!!

Alicia said...

That is so cute about the girls singing together! Kids make Christmas special again! I am excited this is the first year we will set out toys for Cohen, I think he will love it. Your family looks so cute in the picture with Santa. Hopefully you will feel better soon, you already look awesome!