Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A family who trains together

Hi, I'm Andy. Today I dragged my family over to Deer Creek to practice for race day. Sarah made the kids a little picnic and they ate while I swam around "the island."
Sarah started my watch for me (its water proof, but I don't want to find out if that's really true) and I got it when I was done. Thats the big plan for race day. Then I can use it on the bike and run. So today, when I was finished swimming and out of my wet suit, I ditched my wife and kids (yet again) and rode my bike the long way home. It was a good practice. I think I'll count it as a family home evening.
Plus just look at the visual blog fodder. What a great family I have. (apologies to the dog who was not invited)(and the cat - yes, we have a cat now. wanna see pictures? do ya?)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love Dear Creek! I love your cute family!
You guys have a cat now? Yes, I do want to see pics! :)

The Balch Family said...

Hey! I'm blog stalking you! I didn't even know you had one, but I just found it on Camille's. I hope you don't care! Cute pictures!

camille said...

you crack me up....and I did get every ounce of sarcasm in that post...every ounce!