Sunday, November 9, 2008

Maximus is home!!!

Don't I just have the cutest family? I can't imagine life in our house without Max, and that was only, what, three days ago? He is so beautiful and sweet. He is eating and pooping great, but, unfortunately we all have to go through getting sleeping patterns down, right? I want to show him off to everyone in the world and yet in the same breath I say, "Stay away! Wash your hands! Don't get him sick!" Yes, I am one of those moms. So I will show him off on this blog, where RSV can't reach him. Course, maybe now he'll just get a computer virus, hu! (Bad joke, it was Andy's.) Anyway, here is my gorgeous baby boy, and I could not be more in love with him!



The girls are fascinated with the basinette and could not wait to rock Max in it.







Play Video (This is for Mom who didn't know she could play videos on the blog before! Love you, Mom) This is Max's first night in this crazy world at about 4:00 a.m. I was burping him and he picks up his head and looks around! He's only hours old, he shouldn't be able to do that! What can I say, the boys a genius. (Sorry its so dark. Hope you can see it)

3 comments:

The Chris Tippets Family said...

Okay so he is so stinkin cute, and I'm glad you are one of those mom's who makes people wash there hands (I do too). He is going to be the coolest kid ever because his birthday is the same day as my dad, and he was a really awesome guy. We really can't wait to meet the little guy; he looks so healthy and perfect. Hopefully, you are getting some sleep. Keep the pics coming.

H Yoho said...

Hi Sarah (and fam)
It's SOOO good to see your blog and congrats on the new baby! I can't believe you are at 3!

Alicia said...

Welcome to the world Max! He is so big! How did Sarah do it?
Congrats you guys, he is just beautiful.