Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just an old fashioned Christmas...Eve

Both sides of our families are getting sooo big that holidays aren't just "get togethers", they're " "get-squished-as-close-as-you-can-so-we-all-have-a-place-to-sit togethers". This Christmas Eve was spent at my family's in Moroni and the entire clan was there. And since we left our camera at the aforementioned "get together", these are all of the Christmas pictures I have of this year...so enjoy!

Zoe and her cousin Ashlyn. There are 3 six year olds, a five year old, a four year old, 3 three years and 3 one year olds on my side. Needless to say, it's a NOISY party.

Cole and Andy. I won't tell you why Andy's hand is where it is, but there is a reason....

Baby Ryan went nuts for the wrapping paper. It was so cute.

Just a shot of the crowd.

Max had a break down with that many people. The ONLY person who calmed him down was Uncle Korey.

We always have plans to be home early for Santa to come, but that never happens. But its okay. The kids got to go sledding, we had good fun, and each year my dad tells the Nativity Story and the kids just love it. It wouldn't be Christmas if it wasn't hectic, would it?

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I love seeing photos of your family, Sarah! I can't believe how many kids you all have now! I'm sure 'noisy' is putting it mildly. Sounds like you all had a lot of fun.