Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I love Christmas music...I swear!

OKAY, already! I am not a scrooge (Mom!)...I guess my anti- Christmas song list gave everyone the wrong idea. I LOVE Christmas songs and will prove it with a different list. Now, I am avoiding traditional hymn carols...because that wouldn't make it fair to the other songs. The "BEST" Christmas songs ever are:

1. Carol of The Bells (I personally prefer Kenny Rogers rendition, but any will do.)
2. Mele Kalikimaka
3. I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas
4. Christmas On The Farm (I am fully aware no one will have heard of this one...but you Beardall's know what I'm talking about!)
5. Christmas Children (This is from the musical Scrooge, but there is a version out there that they play on the radio. Soooo beautiful.)
6. On This Day by Reba McEntire
7. Where Are You Christmas? (I think everyone will agree on this one.)
8. White Christmas (Not very original, but what is Christmas without Bing Crosby?)
9. Baby It's Cold Outside
10. 12 Days of Christmas as done by the Muppets!

And, last but not least
You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch!

Now, if we were including carols, I would have at the very top "We Three Kings" done by Sarah McLachlan and the Bare Naked Ladies. It's my very favorite. Please let me know of any disagreements or additions!

No comments: