Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bear Lake 2010

The family trip to Bear Lake this year was so much fun! My family is getting so big but the kids are old enough to entertain themselves with only minimal amounts of tears and blood. We spent the time hanging out at the beach and at the pool and staying up way too late for people of our age. Here's a question though: How is it that 5 people raised in the same home could marry such different spouses? We are quite the mix, and I love it. Thank you again, Mom and Dad, for an amazing trip!
Cruisin' with Poppy on the "tractor"! Max is such a guy's guy.

Max loved the "WATER!"


Ella, Shamri and Max

So, we pretty much commandeered the pool. This is the beginning of our 4 man high chicken fights. My face looks awesome, but don't I look so tough!? That's like 500 lbs on my shoulders! ;)

I couldn't get my legs on Andy's shoulders, and that was the end of our totem pole. I think us "grown ups" had more fun here than the kids.

2 comments:

The Balch Family said...

How fun! I want to come on your family vacations with you! You guys are crazy! Oh, and I was going to tell you, I love how Max says water. Love that kid!

Fred said...

Nice post, Short, sweet, and to the point (a skill I have yet to learn) My favorite pic is the pool pic. that you professionally photo shopped in the red arrow and circle around you, freakin awesome. ;-)