Monday, August 30, 2010

Ward Campout

This month our ward went to some campground up some canyon and did some stuff. Why are my details so vague? Because I didn't go! (Kind of.) The week of the camp out I had a crazy work schedule, but Andy, being the super dad that he is, took the kids all by himself, dog too. And of course it was a piece of cake for him and they all had a blast. I showed up after work for an hour, but I didn't even see the kids while I was there because they were off having a blast with their friends and wouldn't tell me where they were going anyway because it was a "secret place." Adorable. When people ask Ella what she did during the summer break, the only thing she remembers is "Going on a ward camp out!" That's just how fun it was.

Max and Tele. He is sharing his cars!!! It must be love.

I'm telling this third hand, but that night, once they were all laying down, Max noticed the stars for the first time in his life through the ceiling of the tent. He was so excited and pointed and yelled "Bubbles! Oooo! Bubbles!" Andy even recorded it on his phone. If you know Max, when he gets excited, he gets REALLY excited.
Morning eyes.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That sounds like so much fun! I want to go camping out here but I'm afraid of the bears. I'm afraid Wes might think I'm a little ridiculous. :)