Thursday, March 12, 2009

Snotty Bananas

So the other day Zoe asked for a banana and promised once again to eat the entire thing. After she abandoned the thing after nibbling off the top ( Not that I blame her. Bananas have the same texture as snot.) I hated to waste it and decided to try out Max on eating. So this is my baby boy eating his first food, and no it didn't make the cut, but he had fun trying!





"Get that out of my face!"



"Oh, that's what I'm supposed to do!"


"Mom, you're doing it wrong. It's supposed to be like this."
He just turned four months old, and since he weighed 18.4 lbs you would think I had already started feeding him steak. We'll try the old stand by rice cereal after this.

2 comments:

Amanda C said...

He is adorable! I personally love bananas

Ruthie said...

What a cutie! In another month or two he'll be in the same weight division as Ben & Zach. I have a feeling he'd take down either one of them! Squeeze him for me!