Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Almost done...


Cutest "Wildlife" I ever saw!

It was cold and wet at the Animal Kingdom, but this place had some fantastic shows! Although, I have to say, I didn't really see that many animals. Hu.

Zoe in front of "Everest Expedition." A much new and improved version of the Matterhorn. It was such a fun ride!


Max laughing at King Louie.

Us with Thumper. I felt like we didn't do anything the entire time we were here because we were meeting characters ALL day. But this was the place to do it, no lines! That way we didn't spend time waiting in Disneyworld.



















1 comment:

HappyHulets said...

I am so bugged that we were there at the same time and never saw each other. Or maybe we did and purposefully avoided that grown man in a cookie monster t shirt. Jen is jealous that you guys went to the princess breakfast! Looks like a ton of fun! Maybe next time.