Friday, November 27, 2009

The longest vacation ever comes to an end

Yes, sadly, it was my birthday while we were gone. It was a great day, though. We headed over to Cocoa Beach (and of course forgot the camera.) Cocoa is the Atlantic Ocean, so it was completely different from the Gulf beach we were at before. But it was warm and it had these 10 foot waves that made it really fun. Ella finally got the guts to go in and had fun in the water, Zoe still stayed on the sand and Max tried diving head first into every wave.




Next we headed to SeaWorld. I've been to the one in California many times, and I do not remember being allowed to pet the dolphins! So Andy and I both got to pet them (and Ella cried because she couldn't reach). It gave me chills and was incredible!!!


Packed up to go home. Just a shot of the place we were staying. It was so nice.
Zoe as Ivan Drago, "I must break you!" I just thought it was funny.

So, after a long, maybe not relaxing, but at least fun vacation, I can say I have learned one thing... never forget to fill the gas tank before returning your rental car!

No comments: