Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Hate That Shirt!!...but am so glad he was wearing it!

We finally gave our kids the Disney experience! We can't fake them out that "Lagoon" is Disneyland anymore! (Kidding, hello! I would NEVER do that!) I don't know about any of you other parents, but it was so surreal to be there with children of my own. The circle of life...right of passage...all that stuff...whatever it was, it choked me up quite a few times. Of course, the kids loved it. Max had it tough and was forced to learn how to sleep in a stroller and eat at odd times, but otherwise he did well and we were able to take him on almost everything. And with the "rider switch" passes, we didn't miss out on anything. We really learned how to work the system and hardly ever had to wait in any lines either, yea for fast passes!



This is my favorite picture of the entire trip. This is during the parade and they got their first glimpses of the princesses. They were so excited and happy!


We caved in and did breakfast with the princesses. My girls were so excited and in heaven. I took them while Andy and Max had "boy time" with Tom Sawyer. How butch!

OK, this T-shirt is sooo awful and he wears it to bug me. But, I never lost him in a crowd. A 6 foot 4 cookie monster is hard to miss!



2 comments:

Andy said...

That shirt RULES and I would wear it any place on any day. Hooray for Sesame Street! What you should be embarassed about is that limp wrist of mine;>

Ruthie said...

Come on Sarah...what's wrong with Cookie Monster?! True about the wrist action, Andy..little bit fruity.